Author: Joe Sinclair
Genre: Humorous Fiction
Distance walkers and runners can generate some of the funniest stories. As these individuals dedicate themselves to the world of fitness, many crazy things can happen on a trail, greenway, or asphalt. Thousands of fitness enthusiasts choose asphalt as their favorite body-pounding material for long-distance events. Through the fictional character of long-distance runner Joe Pounder, Crazy Tales on the Running Trails, by author and athlete Joe Sinclair, offers a spirited collection of stories describing humorous events that occurred during running events held on asphalt or trails. In his running world of pounding more than 5,000 miles of pavement, Pounder has observed much more than just the thrill of victory or the agony of defeat. Crazy Tales on the Running Trails shares stories featuring peculiar events as seen through the eyes of the infamous Pounder on his journeys across the asphalt. This humorous look at the running world brings together a host of unique characters who meet up along the world's trails.
Joe is giving away a $25 Gift Card!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins December 7 and ends on January 11.
- Winners will be contacted via email on January 23.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.