Mr. Darcy Vampyre by Amanda Grange

I was fortunate enough to get Amanda to agree to answer a few questions. This is what she had to say:


1. What is the latest book or movie that made you cry?

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Even though I knew what was coming it still made me cry.

2. What fictional character is most like you?

I would like to say Lizzy Bennet but I think I’m more like a cross between Hermione and Bridget Jones – sometimes very organised and capable but sometimes the complete opposite!

3. What is the greatest album ever?

Perfecto Fluoro - Paul Oakenfold. I love the way he puts very different pieces of music together, it’s inspired.

4. Ok, Star Trek, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, or Harry Potter?

Well, let’s see now. If I have to pick just one series overall it would be Lord of the Rings, but if I can pick individual films it would be Lord Of The Rings 2, Star Wars 4, Harry Potter 1, Star Trek 1.

5. What is your ideal brain food?

Fish and chips. It’s a traditional food in England and we have chippies everywhere. Very tasty as well as being good for you. Well, the fish is good for you anyway, not so sure about the batter and chips!

6. What accomplishment are you most proud of and why?

Being able to knit, because it took me ages to learn.

7. You want to be remembered for....?

. . . ever.

8. Of those who've come before, the most inspirational are?

My inspirationals are all writers, Jane Austen, the Brontes and Shakespeare. I love the way they put words together as well as the things they make those words say.

9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?

Pride and Prejudice.

10. Your hidden talents are?

I can make the hand sign that goes with “Live long and prosper”.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

 

0 comments: